I am always up for a good deal and my sister-in-law told me that Shutterfly was giving away 50 free Christmas cards and I was very excited to hear about this great deal! I have ordered a few things from Shutterfly and I have been very pleased with everything I have gotten from them! I defiantly plan to use them more in the future! They have many great promo codes that they e-mail to me from time to time!
I was excited to see that Shutterfly has a lot of cute options for creating a Christmas photo card! You can see the whole collection at http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery . This seasons options are especially cute! This card http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/sweet-scalloped-frame-christmas-card?sortType=1&storeNode=93479 is one of my favorites! I would love to put a cute black and white picture in there! Another one that I love is http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards/sage-snowflakes-christmas-card-5x7-flat?sortType=1&storeNode=93479! You should check out all the great things that Shutterfly has to offer! They seem to be adding more all the time! They also have great gifts that you can create, like these great calendars http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars. Shutterfly also offers many other products like birthday invitations and stationary!
I'm not sure which card we will choose but I am hoping I can find some good picturesand order some cute cards. I am looking forward to experimenting with some of these fun card designs and our pictures!
If you want to get 50 free holiday cards you too can blog about Shutterfly's cards. Just go here for more info!
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Laura,
ReplyDeleteI have created a new blog:
http://apilotandanurse.blogspot.com
I enjoy reading yours and keeping up with your life!